Pricing and Purchase - License details
- The CMA license is valid for one named user (not a location).
- Each copy of the program is a single user license.
- The person named on the license is welcome to install the program on TWO machines (for example, a desktop and laptop) provided that he/she is the only user of the software.
- Only one "lab computer" per license is permitted. If the program is installed on a lab computer, it cannot be installed on any other computers.
- You will need a separate unlock code for each machine, which we supply at no cost.
- If you replace an existing computer in the future we supply a new code at no cost.
- You may purchase a license for one year or two years.
Get an unlock code
- For information on how to obtain or use a code, click here.
- Payment must be received in full before the unlock code is released.
(A purchase order is not a substitute for payment).
- Refunds will not be issued after the program has been unlocked.
- When purchasing multiple licenses, the lease starts the day the customer requests the FIRST unlock code. All leases will be set to expire one or two years from that date.
"“Comprehensive Meta‐Analysis” represents state‐of‐the art software for conducting meta‐analysis and I highly recommend it to individuals of all stripes seeking to conduct quantitative reviews of the research literature. Its template for data input and its various options for producing outputs and tables make it one‐stop software for research reports. I cannot say enough about CMA and its functionality."
Thomas Hugh Feeley - University at Buffalo
Comprehensive Meta-Analysis (CMA) is a powerful computer program for meta-analysis. The program combines ease of use with a wide array of computational options and sophisticated graphics.